The Woolwich Rotunda
This unusual round building was designed by Nash.
This marvellous Rotunda was designed by John Nash and is an unusual 24-sided building with a tent-like roof. It was built in 1814 and six years later moved from its original location to here - part of the Royal Artillery site. It was used for military training purposes and later as the regimental museum 'Firepower', which moved to the Royal Arsenal site circa 2003.
It's grade II listed and is on the English Heritage 'buildings at risk register'.