- Tube »
Green Park Tube used to be 2!
Green Park Station replaced Down Street and Dover Street in 1933
Green Park Station was opened with the rest of the Piccadilly railway on December 15, 1906 and was known at the time as Dover Street Station.
In 1933 they inserted new escalators they merged it with the nearby smaller Down Street Station, which was situated a little towards Hyde Park.